All are here to view the current cadet college Khushab admission 2022 form, Fees structure 9th, 7th, 8th, 9th 11th 12th courses. Candidates will have to buy a prospectus from college for admission. They can also obtain admission by submitting the online form.
And for further prerequisites, they have to go to college. This college is assembled by the Pakistan government and further changes are added to this institution by the British government.
Training starts in the morning however the educational classes conducting in the evening. Cadet College is included in the greatest and most well-reputed college in Pakistan. Because their main focus is to preserve the fitness of kids therefore they prepare students for gymnastics, running, and athletes. Like blood group test HIV test anti-allergy test if all reports are cleared then they are eligible for admission.
Cadet College Khushab Admission 2022 check online
This year, Cadet College is accepting applications for admission to the following classes: 6, 7, 8,9, and 11. To apply, please use the links provided below. You can also phone or go to the Defense Lahore office to get an application.
The best Cadet Colleges in Pakistan for Admission in 2022 can be found by checking the admissions of all Pakistani Cadet Colleges. To contact anyone in Pakistan, use TCS’s nationwide network.
Cadet College Khushab Admission Last Date
· In total, there are 1000 canals on the main campus of the university. The library at CCK is well-stocked with books on many topics. Most professors have served in the military. Sixth through ninth grade Cadet College Khushab students pay only 15500 rupees per month in tuition.
There is a total cost of 16375 rupees each month for FSc’s payments. Cadet College Khushab offers 10 classes a day, five days a week, for a total of 60 hours of instruction.
- Last Date: March 2022
- Entry Test Date: April 2022
CCK Cadet College Khushab Admission Form
We’ll now go over the institution’s goals and objectives. In the beginning, this institute was devoted to providing students with a high-quality education.
Cadet College Khushab goal is to get pupils ready for their first FSC class. Students’ confidence in their teachers helped them to pass the Army commission tests as a result.
The admissions office for Cadet College Khushab is located in a beautiful section of Pakistan. It’s a government-sanctioned institution.
Soon Valley Sakaser’s Khurram village, near Naushera town, was the original site of the college. Twenty-two years later in 2022.
Cadet College Khushab eligibility criteria
To be eligible for induction into the 6th to 8th-grade classrooms, the following criteria must meet:
- Candidates must be in good health.
- All seats will fill based on merit.
- Candidates must have appeared/passed the examination
On April 1st of the year of admission, students must be between 1012 and 12 years of age to enter class 5. Class 6 students must be between 1112 and 13 years of age to enter class 7. Class 7 students must be between 1212 and 14 years of age to enter class 8.
Cadet College Khushab Fee Structure 2022
- Students in grades 6 through 9 at Cadet College Khushab pay a monthly tuition of 15500 rupees. The monthly fee for FSc is 16375 rupees, which covers all costs.
- Every day at Cadet College Khushab, there are ten classes and 60 hours of instruction per week. There are 35 classes in a week at some institutions.
- If a student leaves the school before completing a full academic year, their security deposit will not refund to them.
- Rs. 15,000/- is the cost of admission.
- Deposit as a form of guarantee (Refundable) In this case, it’s 10,000 rupees.
- Incubation Fund: Rs.10,000/-
- Rs. 46,500/- Quarterly Cost (three months)
- The Cost of Attendance (One One Time Fees) There is an additional charge of Rs. 20,000.
- Costs of creation (One-time charges) Rs. 10,000/- is the sum.
- A total of Rs. 76,500/- owed in back taxes.
- Deposit as a guarantee (Refundable) In this case, it’s Rs. 15,000/-
Cadet College Khushab contact number
- Address: College Postal Address Khurram, Soon Sakaser District KhushabC/O UBL Bank Khurra Branch,
- Phone Numbers: +92-334-4103330, 0454-895037
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Official Website: www.cckhushab.edu.pk
University of the Punjab-Admission Notices registration.pu.edu.pk 2022
SSUET Admission Portal 2022 Entry Test Registration Forms Eligibility Criteria
KMU Admission 2022 Eligibility Criteria Merit List