Updated: September 30th
HEC Law Gat Online Registration 2022 on this page. HEC has changed the date of the LAW GAT test from 2022. The Law GAT test will be held on October 23, 2022. All LLB graduates who want to join the Bar Council have to take the Law Graduate Assessment Test. You can apply for the LAW-GAT 2022 online at the HEC Portal until October 3, 2022.
Candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree in law or something similar from a university that HEC/PBC recognizes can sign up online at http://etc.hec.gov.pk. On the HEC website, you can also send in your application. Before they can start practicing law, all LLB graduates must take the HEC LAE-GAT course.
HEC Law GAT Registration 2022 Last Date
- HEC Law GAT Registration 2022 Last Date
- HEC Law Gat Eligibility Criteria 2022
- HEC Portal Login 2022 Online
- LAW GAT Syllabus 2022 Check Here
- HEC Law GAT Test Date 2022 Check Online
- Law GAT Online Registration 2022 HEC
- LAW GAT Registration 2022
- Hec.gov.pk Registration 2022 Online
- Check HEC LAW GAT Test Schedule 2022
- HEC-Law GAT Test Centers 2022 Online Check
- How to Online Registration for HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test GAT 2022
- Other Requirements/Conditions for HEC LAW GAT Registration
- How do I apply for HEC online?
- How to pay law GAT fee?
The test will have questions with more than one right answer (MCOs). Applicants who signed up online through the HEC will be able to download their Roll Number Slip from http://etc.hec.gov.pk a week before the test. Those who have signed up will get an email or text message with the test date, time, and location. When filling out the online application form, candidates must give a valid email address or cell phone number. To get into the Test Center, you will need a copy of the Roll Number Slip and the original CNIC. October 3, 2022, is the last day to apply for the HEC Law GAT 2022.
HEC Law Gat Eligibility Criteria 2022
- So students who have taken and passed the LLB exam from any university recognized by the Pakistan Bar Council can take this test.
- It is required to send a photocopy of the LLB degree, but students can also send a transcript if they haven’t received their result card yet.
- The student can try to pass this test up to three times, and HEC gives it three times a year.
- Pakistan Bar Council will set rules and requirements, and students must meet the requirements to take this test.
- On this Law Gat test, students must get at least 50% to pass. If they don’t, they might fail.
HEC Portal Login 2022 Online
The deadline to sign up online has been moved back to October 3, 2022, and the test will be given later.
LAW GAT Syllabus 2022 Check Here
The HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test will be made up of several choices (MCOs). To find out everything you need to know about HEC Law GAT Test Online Registration 2022 Schedule, Entry Test Date 2022 Registration Online, Test Date 2022, Application Deadline, Sample Papers, Registration Form, Challan Fee, Syllabus, Past Papers, New Paper Pattern, and Solved MCQs.
HEC Law GAT Test Date 2022 Check Online
HEC has said that it will tell people when they can sign up for the LAW GAT test in 2022. The LAW-GAT is likely to happen on October 23. Candidates who have a Bachelor’s degree in law or something similar from a university that HEC/PBC recognizes can sign up online at http://etc.hec.gov.pk. On the HEC website, you can also send in your application. HEC LAW-GAT is a requirement for all LLB graduates who want to practice law before they enter the legal field.
Law GAT Online Registration 2022 HEC
For online registration, go to the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk. Candidates can get help at the HEC Secretariat and regional centers in Quetta, Peshawar, Lahore, and Karachi, or they can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Law GAT Test fee of Rs.3000/- is to be deposited ATM in Account No. of HEC. Higher Education Commission, Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 0112 or by bank draught in favor of DG finance, HEC before the deadline.
LAW GAT Registration 2022
Attach the bank challan form and send it to Room No.212, 2nd Floor, HRD Building, HEC, H-8, and Islamabad, Pakistan H-8 by or before the registration deadline.
Hec.gov.pk Registration 2022 Online
All people who have gotten their licenses from a college that the Pakistan Bar Council recognizes will be able to take this test. You can look at the Law GAT requirements further down on this page.
Check HEC LAW GAT Test Schedule 2022
The GAT test schedule for 2022 has been made public by HEC. On October 23, 2022, the test will be given. The last day to sign up is October 2022. The dates for the HEC LAW GAT test in 2022 are shown below. Those who are going to take the test this year will follow the schedule that the official gives. You can’t get better without taking the GAT.
HEC-Law GAT Test Centers 2022 Online Check
The Test will be conducted in the following Centers:
The list of test centers is on the application form, and applicants can choose any one of them. Any of the above centers will only host a test if at least 100 applicants choose that center. After registration, you can’t change the test center you chose.
How to Online Registration for HEC Law Graduate Assessment Test GAT 2022
- Please click on the link http://etc.hec.gov.pk to register online.
- If you have trouble registering online, send an email to email@example.com or go to the HEC Secretariat or an HEC Regional Center for help.
- There are two steps to submitting an application: filling out your profile in the “My Profile” section and clicking the “Law GAT Test” link on the menu panel on the left side of the online portal.
- For the LAW-GAT Test, only SUBMITTED applications will be looked at. Applications in SAVE or INCOMPLETE mode will not be looked at.
- A test fee of Rs. 3,000 must be put into Account No. O 1127900567403 online or at an ATM.
- Higher Education Commission is the name of the account, and Habib Bank Limited is the bank. The branch code is 0112.
- We won’t take a bank draught or pay the order.
- When filling out the application form at the ETC online registration portal, applicants must upload a paid and scanned challan form that has been stamped by any HBL branch.
- The last day to sign up online is October 3, 2022.
Other Requirements/Conditions for HEC LAW GAT Registration
- To pass the Law Graduate Assessment Test, you must get a score of 50%. (Law-GAT).
- According to the Rules and Regulations of PBC, applicants may also have to meet other requirements.
- The Law-GAT test will only be taken three times for each applicant. The test will be given three times a year by HEC.
How do I apply for HEC online?
Apply online at http://eportal.hec.gov.pk/loa on the HEC website. After you sign up and fill out your profile, choose “Learning Opportunities Abroad” from the “Scholarships and Grants” menu on the online portal’s left-hand side. Get a printed copy of the application signed after you’ve sent it in.
How to pay law GAT fee?
You should put Rs. 3,000 into account no. 0112790057403 online or at an ATM for the Law-GAT. Applicants must send the original fee deposit slip, ATM receipt, or online transfer receipt via courier to Room No.
Read More About HEC Law GAT Syllabus Past Papers Solved Pdf Download