HEC Morocco Scholarship 2022-23 Apply online from this page for the years 2022-23. Applications for Moroccan Government Scholarships for the academic year 2022-23 are now being accepted. The Moroccan Agency for International Cooperation recently told people from Pakistan about a number of scholarship opportunities. Students who want to get an HEC Scholarship should apply for one of these Moroccan Scholarships 2023.
HEC Morocco Scholarships 2022 Application Last Date
- HEC Morocco Scholarships 2022 Application Last Date
- HEC Morocco Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Required Documents for HEC Morocco Scholarship
- Benefits of the HEC Morocco Scholarship
- Language Requirements for HEC Morocco Scholarship
- HEC Morocco Scholarship Coverage
- How to Apply for HEC Morocco Scholarship
- Where to Send Application Form?
The scholarships are for people who want to go to public technical, higher, and vocational schools in Morocco. To apply for these Higher Education Scholarship programs, you have to do it online. Candidates must submit their online applications by September 20, 2022. The scholarship deadline is set by HEC, so all candidates must apply for these Moroccan scholarships before the deadline.
HEC Morocco Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- At least 12 years of schooling (FSC or A-level) Degree for Undergraduate program, age between 19 and 23.
- For the Master’s program, you need at least 16 years of education in fields that are related.
- To get into the Ph.D. program at a Moroccan University, you must have at least 18 years of education in the field you want to study.
- Language requirements: The language of study is French.
- No one will be able to get a scholarship unless they have a good enough grasp of the French language.
- The university in Morocco has other requirements that applicants must meet.
- The candidate must not have been suspended or kicked out of the Kingdom of Morocco before because of a crime.
- Before they come to Morocco for the academic year 2022-23, applicants who do well in the French language training program in their home country should have the following documents in their possession.
- A visa for many years (student visa)
Required Documents for HEC Morocco Scholarship
- To get into the Bachelor’s program, you must have at least 12 years of schooling (FSC/A Levels).
- To get into a Master’s degree program, you need at least 16 years of education.
- For the Ph.D. degree program, you need at least 18 years of schooling.
Benefits of the HEC Morocco Scholarship
The applicant will get the following benefit when enrolling in this scholarship.
- A monthly allowance for living expenses
- Medical coverage
- Visa and residency requirements are available
Language Requirements for HEC Morocco Scholarship
The scholarship program is in French, so only students who have done well in French will be able to go. No student will be allowed to get a scholarship unless they are doing well in French. Students who don’t know French are encouraged to sign up at one of their country’s French-language centers and take a class. Those who don’t know enough French are required to take a French language course in their own country by signing up at the right center. Arabic and Islamic studies are taught in Arabic, so candidates must be fluent in Arabic. The university in Morocco has other requirements that applicants must meet. The candidate must not have been banned or kicked out of the Kingdom of Morocco before for doing something illegal.
HEC Morocco Scholarship Coverage
The Moroccan scholarship will pay for a stipend, housing, medical insurance, and a visa. You can find out more about the scholarship here: Moroccan Information File.
How to Apply for HEC Morocco Scholarship
To apply for the HEC Scholarship, do the following:
- Candidates need to go to https://www.amci.ma/sites/default/files/2022-05/Formulaire%20de%20candidature%202022-2023.pdf to fill out and download the AMCI application form.
- The application form must be filled out in French. How can candidates fill out their information in English on the French application form?
- Candidates must apply online at https://scholarships.hec.gov.pk/#/auth/login on the HEC website. After filling out the profile, candidates need to choose “Learning Opportunities Abroad.” After filling out and sending in the online form, the applicant needs to print a copy to sign.
- All students must know that HEC will handle the nominations. Before September 20, 2022, candidates must send two sets of AMCI application forms with the required documents in a spiral binding. They must also send one copy of the HEC application form with the required documents in a spiral binding.
Where to Send Application Form?
- Before September 20, 2022, candidates must send hard copies of their applications to the following address.
- Scholarships Paid for by Foreign Money,
- Higher Education Commission, Division of Scholarships
- Sector H-9, Islamabad.
Read More About HEC USAT Result 2022 Merit List
HEC USAT Roll Number Slip 2022 28th August